Category Archives: Uncategorized
Apparently I did not blog at all for the month of November. Whoops. Here are few highlights from my month.
1. After a long hiatus of not buying any jeans, I bought four pair: Current/Elliott’s Rolled Skinny, Rag & Bone’s Navy Legging, AG’s Farrah Skinny,and AG’s Prima Cigarette Jean. I love them all. I have to say the Rag & Bone are my favorite because they don’t stretch out like the AGs do. I loooooooooove the high waist on the Farrah, but I hate that they need to be washed after two wears. I am used to getting 5 wears before I need to wash a pair of jeans. Don’t judge. You wait that long too.
2. I have fallen in love with these wedges. They are suuuuuuper comfortable and are under 30 dollars.
3. I hosted Thanksgiving dinner for 12 people and my double oven broke while I was cooking. And locked. With our Thanksgiving meal inside. My oven held our food hostage.
4. Luckily, we broke into my oven and Thanksgiving was saved.
5. I am now looking for a new double oven. Have any suggestions?
How was your month?
So, I’m averaging a post a week. I’m really staying on top of things.
This past weekend my husband and I spent the weekend on a ranch in the Texas Hill Country to celebrate his birthday. It was perfect. Work has been a little crazy, and a weekend away was just what we needed.
I lived in this Old Navy sweater. I spent my Saturday sipping wine and catching up on magazines.
It is weekends like these that make me want to move out to a ranch. How was your weekend?