I was tagged by Style Pint to giveaway seven secrets here. So, here they are:
1. I have been a vegetarian for over 15 years. The only meat I have ever missed are the tiny chicken nuggets from Chick- fil-A.
2. I am obsessed with trashy TV. If it is “reality” and shows our society at its worst, it is probably on my DVR.
3. When I become nervous, I over-share or give hugs. Lots of hugs. Watch out.
4. I become very grumpy if my routine is messed up.
5. I used to eat pickles all the time. To the point that the acid created a crater in my tongue.
6. I have to tell someone all my secrets and secrets people tell me. I always tell my mom who is way better at keeping secrets than I am. She knows a lot.
7. While I love clothes, I am totally not in to make-up or hair. At all.
Here is what I wore yesterday to help a client make new outfits in her wardrobe. We made over 100 outfits with what she currently owned! Lesson: Try new color combos and spend an afternoon playing in your closet. You will be surprised at what you have and what you can come up with.
I am wearing a J.Crew cardigan, a shirt from Anthro, J. Brand jeans, Target shoes, and a Forever 21 belt and earrings(that you can’t see).