I have been obsessed with leather pieces for quite sometime now. I have lusted after leather tops and leather dresses. Thanks to Sharon’s find, I snagged this leather top last week at half the price. Currently, my budget is being used for Christmas presents, otherwise these two pieces would be in my closet.
I can see both of these pieces from Iris & Ink being really versatile. Both would easily transition from day to night easily and would be perfect with a statement necklace– a favorite of mine.
What do you think of all the leather this season? Are you partaking in the trend?
Apparently I did not blog at all for the month of November. Whoops. Here are few highlights from my month.
1. After a long hiatus of not buying any jeans, I bought four pair: Current/Elliott’s Rolled Skinny, Rag & Bone’s Navy Legging, AG’s Farrah Skinny,and AG’s Prima Cigarette Jean. I love them all. I have to say the Rag & Bone are my favorite because they don’t stretch out like the AGs do. I loooooooooove the high waist on the Farrah, but I hate that they need to be washed after two wears. I am used to getting 5 wears before I need to wash a pair of jeans. Don’t judge. You wait that long too.
2. I have fallen in love with these wedges. They are suuuuuuper comfortable and are under 30 dollars.
3. I hosted Thanksgiving dinner for 12 people and my double oven broke while I was cooking. And locked. With our Thanksgiving meal inside. My oven held our food hostage.
4. Luckily, we broke into my oven and Thanksgiving was saved.
5. I am now looking for a new double oven. Have any suggestions?
How was your month?
Our hunt.gather.style fall shop is this Saturday at Touch of Sass from 12-3. Not only will there by fantastic vintage, but Touch of Sass is also chock-full of fantastic jewelry and handbags. I popped in there last week was so impressed with their selection. Stop by say hi, sip some wine, and peruse some great vintage.
So, I’m averaging a post a week. I’m really staying on top of things.
This past weekend my husband and I spent the weekend on a ranch in the Texas Hill Country to celebrate his birthday. It was perfect. Work has been a little crazy, and a weekend away was just what we needed.
I lived in this Old Navy sweater. I spent my Saturday sipping wine and catching up on magazines.
It is weekends like these that make me want to move out to a ranch. How was your weekend?
Hi. Between guests in town for the past week and a half, 12 hour work days, and my baby sister getting married, I have not had time to blog. I have, however, found the most comfortable pair of jeans ever to exist. Sharon recommended that I try these AG Prima Cigarette jeans, and let me just tell you, they are beyond comfortable. They feel like what I would imagine pajama jeans to feel like. I also love the higher rise and the 29 inch inseam. On me they are the perfect ankle length and just what I have been looking for. What have you been up to?