I have been obsessed with leather pieces for quite sometime now. I have lusted after leather tops and leather dresses. Thanks to Sharon’s find, I snagged this leather top last week at half the price. Currently, my budget is being used for Christmas presents, otherwise these two pieces would be in my closet.
I can see both of these pieces from Iris & Ink being really versatile. Both would easily transition from day to night easily and would be perfect with a statement necklace– a favorite of mine.
What do you think of all the leather this season? Are you partaking in the trend?
Apparently I did not blog at all for the month of November. Whoops. Here are few highlights from my month.
1. After a long hiatus of not buying any jeans, I bought four pair: Current/Elliott’s Rolled Skinny, Rag & Bone’s Navy Legging, AG’s Farrah Skinny,and AG’s Prima Cigarette Jean. I love them all. I have to say the Rag & Bone are my favorite because they don’t stretch out like the AGs do. I loooooooooove the high waist on the Farrah, but I hate that they need to be washed after two wears. I am used to getting 5 wears before I need to wash a pair of jeans. Don’t judge. You wait that long too.
2. I have fallen in love with these wedges. They are suuuuuuper comfortable and are under 30 dollars.
3. I hosted Thanksgiving dinner for 12 people and my double oven broke while I was cooking. And locked. With our Thanksgiving meal inside. My oven held our food hostage.
4. Luckily, we broke into my oven and Thanksgiving was saved.
5. I am now looking for a new double oven. Have any suggestions?
How was your month?
Our hunt.gather.style fall shop is this Saturday at Touch of Sass from 12-3. Not only will there by fantastic vintage, but Touch of Sass is also chock-full of fantastic jewelry and handbags. I popped in there last week was so impressed with their selection. Stop by say hi, sip some wine, and peruse some great vintage.
So, I’m averaging a post a week. I’m really staying on top of things.
This past weekend my husband and I spent the weekend on a ranch in the Texas Hill Country to celebrate his birthday. It was perfect. Work has been a little crazy, and a weekend away was just what we needed.
I lived in this Old Navy sweater. I spent my Saturday sipping wine and catching up on magazines.
The cold front that came in Friday made it too chilly to swim, but it was still fantastic to sit next to a pool.
It is weekends like these that make me want to move out to a ranch. How was your weekend?
Hi. Between guests in town for the past week and a half, 12 hour work days, and my baby sister getting married, I have not had time to blog. I have, however, found the most comfortable pair of jeans ever to exist. Sharon recommended that I try these AG Prima Cigarette jeans, and let me just tell you, they are beyond comfortable. They feel like what I would imagine pajama jeans to feel like. I also love the higher rise and the 29 inch inseam. On me they are the perfect ankle length and just what I have been looking for. What have you been up to?
I am in need of new jeans. Since it has been quite some time since I bought a pair, I am in the market for 3 pairs: a lighter wash, a dark high-rise ankle length, and a new black skinny. I bought a Refinery 29 deal a while back, so I will probably get one pair there.
I am thinking about buying these jeans, but have never tried Current Elliott jeans. Have you tried them? Do you like them? Do they run true to size? Many, many thanks in advance for your advice.
Oh, and happy Friday. I am PUMPED that Friday is here. I hope you are too.
I want these gorgeous heels in every color. They would be the perfect shoe to wear with a skinny ankle jean and simple silk top.